Advice to the 2017 Graduates from My Dog
1. Begin each day with a full-body stretch.
2. Set your own pace.
3. Be nice to kids.
4. Find a good path and stick to it, but don’t be afraid to take side trips.
5. Be loyal.
6. Shake off drips.
7. Listen more than you talk.
8. Ask for help when you need it.
9. Show your love.
10. Go on a wild goose chase every once in a while.
11. If there’s a pool, swim in it; if there’s a stream, wade in it; if there’s a lake, jump in it.
12. Wear yourself out doing something fun, and then take a nap.